Car buyers around the world always want the best cars that they can find in the market, but not all cars can fit the same budget. Hence, buyers that have limited budget often end up compromising with some of the features that they cannot find in the cheaper vehicles. The battle between the budget and the kind of features available in the car never ends and sometimes buyers end up making wrong choices only to find that they can have something better that they missed out. Sport utility vehicles often termed as SUVs are really getting popular across the globe and millions of car buyers look out for the best vehicles that can offer them off road and on road capabilities.
Jeep Grand Cherokee is something that would satisfy all the car buyers that are looking for top of the line sport utility vehicle with off road capabilities and which fall within a limited budget.
- The all new 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee is something that will offer you value for money because it has a modern sculpted body that looks muscular and aggressive. The car has better aerodynamic shape for superior fuel economy.
- It comes with the legendary seven slot grille that offers this car the same superior front side finishes. The car also offers power folding chrome mirrors and door handles.
- The outside body is made from bake hardened galvanized steel that offers superior resistant against dents and various minor accidents. It also offers SRT8 LED DRL which makes the front fascia look better.
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee comes with 3.6 liter Pentastar V6 24 valve VVT engine which is combined with five speed automatic transmission. The engine is also paired with Quadra Trac 4WD system which offers superior driving performance to the vehicle.
- The engine has the capability to produce 290 horsepower and 260 lb feet of torque which is really great for the car in the SUV range. The vehicle offers EPA estimates of 16 mpg in the city and 23 mpg on the highway.
- The car is also available in various other variants which make this car really popular for those who are really serious about the performance of the vehicle. Jeep Grand Cherokee is also available in variants like Laredo, Laredo X, Limited, Overland and Overland Summit.
- There is no doubt that 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee offers much more than the 2012 model. The interior is very luxurious with leather wrapped and real wood grain used. The heated steering wheel and soft touch leather front door armrest make it one of the best interiors in the SUV.
- The front panel and dashboard is simple and elegant and offers a better look to the driver. The soft touch instrument panel offers more control to the driver and the front passenger to control the climate inside the car.
- The new sportive Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV models starts at MSRP $29,695 and above depending on the variants customers buy.