Mazda has definitely travelled a long way and has rightfully established a loyal market. This year has been no different as Mazda is able to introduce a variety of quality, modern and stylish cars that people want to own. The 2013 Mazda 3 is especially fuelled with all of the latest gadgetries yet managing to keep the cost considerably down as compared to many other high-end vehicles offering the same devices and gadgets for almost double the cost.
Trims and Prices
2013 Mazda 3 will be available in a number of models and trims.
- The 2013 Mazda 3 will be available as hatchback amongst the other models. The extra 5th door on the rear adds to the utility of the vehicle. It is going to be available in three different trims:
- 2013 Mazda 3 i Touring starting off at $20,000 comes in manual transmission giving 27mpg (city) and 38 mpg (highway) and automatic transmission 28mpg(city) and 39mpg(highway).
- The i Grand touring also comes with both manual and automatic transmission producing same mileage as the i Touring. This will be available for $23,300.
- The s Grand Touring of hatchback, with an engine difference will be available for $24,850 producing a little lower mileage than the other two.
2013 Mazda 3 Sedan is also available in 3 trims.
- 2013 Mazda 3 Sedan i SV starts off at $16,700 with both automatic and manual transmission producing 24mpg and 25mpg within city respectively.
- The i Sport will probably be most sought after as it is said to produce 40mpg on highway with automatic transmission and 39mpg with manual and it is going to come at a base price of $18,375.
- The i Touring, starting at $19,500 is said to produce the same mileage as the i Sport.
- Again with the same mileage, the 2013 Mazda 3 i Grand Touring will be available for $22,800 and
- The 2013 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring is available for $24,350.
Performance and Fuel Efficiency
Much has been said about the price and models of Mazda 3 in this 2013 Mazda 3 Review, now moving on to something relating to performance, the 2013 Mazda 3 is equipped with the 155hp SKYACTIV® 2.0 L, four-cylinder engine which is a change from its older 2012 model which only carried a 148hp four cylinder engine, making the newer model noticeably fuel efficient with direct fuel injection system. Combining that with the safety features, the lower price and the high-utility gadgets, the 2013 Mazda 3 presents an offer that is hard to reject.
Standard Features and Interior/Exterior
2013 Mazda 3 is definitely an all-rounder because with its focus on fuel efficiency, cost mediocrity, it has also managed to be stylistically designed from outside and packed with features inside. All of the trims come with a standard USB port, Bluetooth phone connectivity, air bags, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes, traction control system and air-conditioning. Some of the optional features are keyless entry and push start, rain-sensing windshield wipers, blind-spot monitoring system, bi-xenon headlights and Homelink garage door amongst others.