While there are many buyers that lookout for the right SUVs and sedans. That they can buy there is a market for convertibles. That is why BMW has been offering BMW M3 which is among the top luxury convertibles. That consumers can find in the market. Convertibles are usually luxurious. Therefore BMW has incorporated some of the top interior features combined with the superior engine power that makes one of the most desired convertibles. Now, BMW designers have worked on the new M3 to offer better styling and features that make it perform better and look better. Let’s take a quick look at the top features of the vehicle in the review below.
BMW M3 Exterior
- The all-new BMW M3 gets the sculpted design that has always been there in M cars that BMW has launched in the past. The car incorporates the classic M styling like M gills and chrome-plated twin tailpipes that add more aggressiveness and sportiness to it.
- The chrome-plated kidney grille along with adaptive headlights offer the right looks on the front side while 18-inch alloy wheels in 260M double-spoke design make the car look athletic. Designers have also tweaked the overall design of the car to make it aerodynamically better.
- All-new is available in nine paint finishes which are Interlagos Blue, Silverstone 2, Melbourne Red, Jerez Black, Mineral White, Alpine White, Jet Black, LeMans Blue, and Space Grey. The retractable hard top roof takes around 22 seconds to open which is also one of the striking features of the convertible.
- BMW M3 is powered by a 4.0-liter V8 high revving engine that generates 414 horsepower and 295 lb-feet of torque. The engine offers the right kind of power that consumers usually look out for when they buy convertibles.
- The engine is mated with six-speed manual transmission and seven-speed dual-clutch automated manual transmission also known as M DCT which is optional. The car sprints from zero to 60 mph in 4.6 seconds while offering 22.2 mpg combined fuel economy.
BMW M3 Safety
- BMW M3 gets all the standard safety features that most convertibles get like ABS, traction control, stability control, front side seat airbags, and rollover hoops. The side curtain airbags are missing in the convertible version. Also, get compound disc brakes that offer better braking options to the driver.
- It also gets some really great features like the BMW Assist emergency communication system that offers better assistance during automatic crash notification, stolen vehicle recovery, and on-demand roadside assistance.
Stands for luxury and premium feel and therefore BMW has offered the right kind of cabin space that consumers look out for. There is ample legroom in the vehicle and therefore even with the hard rooftop. It can space tall passengers comfortably.
- The seats are comfortable and supportive and therefore it is an ideal convertible for long drives. The trademark M twin circular instruments and the iDrive Controller are provided in the car to make the cockpit driver-centric and that also means that drivers get complete control of the car with features that are not too far.
- However, the cargo is just 9 cubic feet which is not great especially for those who want to carry large bags when they are traveling.
BMW M3 is available in the market for $60,100 and above.
BMW M3 stands for luxury and that is what BMW has to offer to the buyers. BMW M3 is among the best luxury convertible in the market that speaks with elegant styling and superior performance that it has due to the 4.0-liter V8 engine that performs underneath it. It also offers better fuel economy and interior features that make the entire driving experience smoother and comfortable. However, BMW M3 sees competition from Mercedes Benz C63 AMG, Audi RS5, and 2013 Cadillac CTS-V that are also available in the market.