BMW has recently come up with the new M6 Coupe and M6 Convertible which will be soon available in the market. Let’s take a quick look at some of the top features that BMW has incorporated in both these cars.
M6 Coupe and M6 Convertible
Sources By : Flickr
– On the outside, BMW has come up with a better design that will make the vehicle more fuel efficient. The vehicle also looks very powerful and sporty because BMW designers have decided to improve the overall aerodynamics of the vehicle. The car has all the cues that resembles to earlier M Series vehicles like wide air intakes and contoured headlight units.
– BMW M6 Convertible looks like a full size aggressive car that is going to be one of the best cars in the M Series. It also has wider air intakes and LED corona rings that make the car look sporty and powerful from the outside.
– BMW has decided to drop the V10 engine and go with the regular 4.4 liter V8 engine that is coupled with M TwinPower Turbo Technology for the M6 Coupe. The engine has the capability to produce 560 horsepower and 500 lb feet of torque. The engine is also combined with 7 speed double clutch transmission which has been developed especially for this vehicle.
– BMW M6 Convertible also incorporates the twin turbo 4.4 liter V8 engine that can deliver 560 horsepower and 500 lb feet of torque. The car can perform zero to 62 mph in 4.2 seconds and top speed for both Convertible and Coupe is 155 mph.
– On the inside, BMW M6 Coupe is very stylish and luxurious and it provides more comfort to the passengers with all the accents that add to the interiors.
– BMW M6 Convertible also has luxurious interiors with unique sports seat that can hold the driver and passenger in place. The cabin is loaded with many gadgets and features that make M6 Convertible one of the best cars in the market.
Featured Image Sources By : carsnb