Maruti Suzuki has remained one of the top automakers in the Indian market offering some of the best and affordable vehicles. Hatchbacks have remained one of the most categories in the Indian market especially because of various factors like smaller roads and better parking options. Maruti Swift has remained one of the smart and classy cars on the Indian roads mainly because of the performance and appearance that it imbibes. Let’s take a quick look at some of the top features of the vehicle in the Maruti Swift review below.
- When you take a first look at Maruti Swift you get the idea that the car is not just any other hatchback but a solid and robust vehicle that can take over any challenges in Indian road conditions. The car has this small, sporty appearance that makes it look eye appealing and chic. The designers of the work have worked hard to ensure that the car looks stunning from all angles.
- The front grille of the vehicle is very different and it blends well with the side character lines of the vehicle. The grille also converges into the headlights while the body color bumpers make the car look sportier and better. The body colored door handles and external mirror cowls make it look even better. The wheel arches are prominent and therefore they make the car look more muscular and sporty.
- On the rear side, Maruti Swift offers LED tail lights which offers better appearance from the rear side. The rear window wipers and demister is an added feature that makes the car look better.
- Maruti Suzuki has worked on various engine options and therefore the car is available in petrol and diesel versions. The petrol version is powered by 1.2 liter 1197 cc K series engine packed with 16 valve DOHC engine which is Bharat Stage IV emission engine which makes it eco-friendly vehicle. The engine is very quiet and offers amazing performance without any vibrations. The engine is mated with five speed manual transmission with detent pin technology that offers smoother gear shift option. The engine can produce 86 bhp at 6000 rpm and 114 Nm of torque. The engine can offer fuel economy of 18.6 kmpl which is better than the previous model.
- The diesel version model is powered by 1.3 liter 1248 cc DDiS engine packed with 16 valve DOHC. The engine offers ERG option which is exhaust gas recirculation which offers low emissions. The car offers better performance and max power of 74 bhp at 4000 rpm and 190 Nm of torque. The engine offers fuel efficiency of 22.9 kmpl which is better than the earlier Swift models.
- Maruti Swift also pays lot of attention to safety and therefore it offers advanced safety features like dual SRS front air bags. It also offers ABS technology and Brake Assist technology that can offer better braking options. It also features various anti-theft system that ensures that the car is always in safe hands and reduces the chances of various unwelcomed guests.
- While Maruti Swift is really small in size it offers best in class interiors that ensures that the passengers and driver have ample of space that they can use. The overall dashboard of the car is good and offers better feel to the driver and front passenger. It has this sporty black interiors with bright colored seats that make the interiors look better.
- The materials used for the interiors are high quality and offers better comfortable experience to the users.
- Maruti Swift is availabe in the market for Rs. 4,48,000 and above.